SAFETY AND ALLERGY PRECAUTION
PRIN, Parfum Prissana and Strangers Parfumerie Perfumes we do our best to bring to you perfumes that are safe to wear. At the same time, it is impossible to predict allergic reactions in individuals to a specific ingredient or ingredient combinations. Some people can develop an allergy to any number of ingredients in food, skincare or perfume, at any time. We do everything we can to educate our customers about the proper use of our products.
If you have allergic tendencies, please wear your perfumes with caution and test it on a small area of the skin first to make sure that the perfume is safe for regular use. If you develop any allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.
Following these simple rules will ensure you are using perfumes safely and appropriately.
- PRIN, Parfum Prissana and Strangers Parfumerie Perfumes are flammable. Do not apply near fire, flame, heat or while smoking.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow or ingest perfume.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. If irritation develops, reduce frequency or discontinue use.
- Avoid wearing on areas that are exposed to the sun. Many of the essential oils and alcohol present in most perfumes could cause a rash or burning when the skin covered with this oil is exposed to the sun.
- If you develop any allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.
No Animals testing.